+61 3 9329 9392
+92 21 34830178

Changing courses on your Student visa ?

Are you on a Student visa and thinking about changing courses? You may need to apply for a new Student visa first.

Check out Immigration website for more information on visa conditions OR fill our online assessment form so we can guide you further.